The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Thursday, March 30, 2006

    Kids...

    When I was reading posts regarding how secondary school kids, or even JC school kids start hanky-panky in the public when they're in uniform, I thought that things were bad. I mean, during my times, the discipline in school was really strict. Anyone caught holding hands in the public, wearing the uniform will get serious disciplinary actions. You would be required to go for counselling if the teachers know that you're dating someone. Boo! Hanky Panky??? No one knew what will happen since during our time, no one DARE to do that publicly.

    Anyway, what really shocked me was when I saw 2 primary school kids hugging and kissing in a crowded MRT station. In their unform, of course. Looking at the guy, he was still in his little primary school shorts and the little girl in her pinafore hugging and kissing... I was beyond words. Yuck


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 5:31 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela